Panama CoC stands out for few reasons. Few of them are listed below
- Having a Panama Marine License or CoC is the best opportunity for graduate marine students to find that first job as well as for officials and other mariners who are looking to expand their career in the marine world.
- Panama has the biggest number of ships registered in the world.
- Panamanian license is recognized ALL around the world.
- More opportunities to find jobs
- The Panamanian Certificate of Competency (CoC) is one of the requirements needed by international seafarers to be eligible to work onboard Panamanian flagged ships which itself is the largest registry in the world.
- As one of the world’s maritime powers, Panama presents a wealth of opportunities to highly-skilled and competent seafarers within its vibrant merchant marine industry.
- Classified under the prestigious Category “A” of the International Maritime Organization, Panama holds the honor of having the most number of ships registered under its flag.
- As the one who are holding an accreditation “A” of the International Maritime Organization (IMO), Panama Maritime Authority (PMA) also received an award for having highest number of ships in the world registered the their flagged.
- Competency and career advancement opportunities also apply to ship’s ratings who want to become an officer aboard the Panama-flagged.
- By having a Certificate of Competence (CoC) Panama, means he can get a Certificate of Recognition (CoR) and the chance to work on any of the 55-flagged ship / from other countries.